Celebrating your “I do’s” with your nearest + dearest is always a fabulous thing, but celebrating in Jamaica at Round Hill Hotel and Villas? Even better. Think crystal blue waters, golden beaches and a timeless island elegance that is sooo pretty. It’s vaca meets wedding and it’s seriously everything you’ve ever dreamed. Want to know more? Check out Jill + Andrew’s gorgeous wedding…
Situated on a breathtaking 110-acre private enclave, hosting your Big Day at Round Hill Hotel and Villas is the best decision you’ll ever make… other than saying “I do” to the one you love, of course. I’m talking luxury villas, boutique oceanfront rooms and award-winning cuisine all coming together for a stay that will quickly become the best trip ever. From their luxurious spa to their ah-mazing yoga classes to their stunning selections for ceremony AND reception locations, every last aspect of your nuptials is totally covered. Which means you can sit back and relax (literally) while the fabulous staff at Round Hill Hotel and Villas handles everything. It’s awesome, lovelies.
Ready to jet off to paradise for the wedding of a lifetime? Contact the talented staff at Round Hill Hotel and Villas TODAY to begin your journey to a celebration you’ll remember for always. We can’t wait to see the amazing results.
Any wedding set against the beautiful backdrop known as Jamaica is tops in our book… and when it comes to choosing the right venue in our fave tropical locale, the always-amazing Round Hill is IT. From the stunning secluded beaches to the beautiful oceanfront villas to the fab customer service, there are sooo many reasons why a Round Hill wedding is a total MUST. Here are our top 10.
1. Romance, Romance, Romance – Your wedding day is all about the romance, and when it comes to adding a little bit of Cupid’s magic to your festivities, Round Hill has you totally covered. Picture love-filled days spent lounging on golden beaches (or paddle boarding in the warm ocean waters), followed by yummy cocktails and candlelit dinners. YES.
2. Outstanding Service – Planning your Big Day? Not always easy. But with the ah-mazing team of wedding experts at Round Hill, you don’t have to worry one bit. Think your very own dedicated wedding planner there to help you every step of the way, guaranteeing a flawless affair that goes off without a hitch.
3. Amazing Getaway – Destination weddings are awesome for sooo many reasons, but topping the list of reasons you should jet off to Round Hill? A dream vaca with all of your family and friends. Think an entire weekend (or week!) spent relaxing in paradise with your loved one… and a whole lot of fabulous memories you can cherish for always.
4. Fabulous Wedding Packages for Everyone – Whether you’re dreaming of a small, intimate affair with your nearest and dearest or a grand 250-person event, Round Hill can accommodate your Big Day plans… no matter the size. From relaxing dinners seaside to four-course meals that are all sorts of elegant.
5. Fun-filled Nightly Entertainment – Days spent lounging on the beach and nights spent soaking in all of the amazing entertainment that Round Hill has to offer? Sounds like a dream vacation to me. From dancing the night away to live Calypso music to relaxing under the stars with romantic jazz as your soundtrack, every night at Round Hill is unique and memorable.
6. Beautiful Venues – Whether your dreaming of saying “I do” on a sprawling lawn overlooking the ocean, on a breathtaking terrace with panoramic views or barefoot on the beach, Round Hill has a plethora of crazy gorgeous settings seriously perfect for you and your Big Day.
7. Stunning Rooms and Villas – Saying “I do” in style is easy at Round Hill… and so is relaxing in their gorgeous accommodations. Think sprawling, 2-6 bedroom villas + Ralph Lauren designed oceanfront rooms that are the definition of island luxury. We love.
8. Luxurious Pampering – And speaking of relaxing… Round Hill’s indulgent spa treatments are just what you and your loved ones will need after each and every one of your fun-filled days. I’m talking some serious pampering, complete with sweeping ocean views. Now that’s awesome, lovelies.
9. Award-Winning Cuisine – Impressing you AND your guests with a custom event menu is something that Round Hill knows a thing or two about. And their on-site organic garden and James Beard award-winning Executive Chef make it all happen in true Jamaican style. Think insanely tasty options utilizing fresh veggies and herbs and infused with cultural style. Yummy.
10. Unforgettable Memories – Each weekend at Round Hill is offered to just one couple, which means your that your special day will be totally exclusive. I’m talking a day completely devoted to your and yours and your breathtaking wedding. Unforgettable memories, indeed.
Contact Round Hill today to being your journey towards an amazing destination wedding.
Book your Round Hill wedding by April 30, 2016 and receive a 50-minute couples massage at sunset on the spa pier with champagne and a fruit or cheese platter! (Value $300)
From Tracey Jazmin… Ben and Steph’s wedding took place at the Secrets Wild Orchid Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica and was one of the most emotional weddings I’ve ever been to. From love notes, to handwritten vows, to a sweet father daughter first look and some heart wrenching first dances, I assure you that even my waterproof mascara was gone that day.
But tropical Jamaica wasn’t just any place for Ben and Steph; it was where they first met! Both taking a much needed vacation, Ben from Ottawa and Steph from Chicago, their paths crossed and then started their journey to forever so seemingly so Jamaica was the perfect place for them to tie the knot!
The events continued with a hilarious and incredibly welcoming family and group of friends that were sure to make Ben and Steph’s wedding one to remember. Before the evening bonfire, dancing and yoga battles started one of Steph’s best friends, was even challenged by the bartender to a Mai Tai chugging contest.
Opting for a quick day after session the following evening, we spent our last hour of daylight taking advantage of the beautiful grounds and all the resort had to offer until the sun had finally set behind the hills.