There's no doubt that small space living can be a challenge, but never ever let it hold you back my friends. Cozy spaces still deserve big impact and with a few tricks in your back pocket, you'll be wowing everyone who walks through the front door. So, get your holiday hosting hat on loves, along with gorgeous pieces from DHP, we're walking you through the three rooms you should focus on and design tips to maximize your space. Plus, DHP is giving away a beautiful piece of your choosing to one lucky winner below—don't miss out!
Go for Drama in the Bedroom
Think drama is only for big spaces? Think again. Incorporating a piece like a canopy bed can help to heighten your space and give your guest room the wow factor it deserves. Upholstered pieces also give the bedroom a luxurious feel that'll make your guests ooh and ahh. Seriously, you might have to help them pack their bags when it's time to leave!
More Easy Ways to Maximize Your Bedroom
- Layer an area rug under the bottom half of the bed to anchor and lengthen your space even further
- Invest in luxe bedding that gives off a hotel-worthy vibe
- Incorporate tall greenery to liven up the room and draw the eye around the space easily
Embrace Minimal Dining with Uber Style
A small dining space doesn't mean you need to sacrifice style. Opt for a round table that'll fit more organically in the space and lightweight, minimalistic seating that doesn't overpower. Stools are a great choice too for tiny spaces and extra guest seating.
More Easy Ways to Maximize Your Dining Room
- Open or floating shelving for decor
- Choose lightweight furniture pieces with a sleek design that don't overpower the room
- Whites and neutrals to help brighten the space
Love Your Multi-Purpose Living Room
If you've got a small home chances are you've asked yourself where is everyone going to sleep more than once. Say goodbye to your air mattress and welcome a daybed or convertible futon into your living room, the perfect alternative to a couch or sleeper sofa, with less of a footprint. Not only are DHP's options stylish for entertaining but they're super functional, too, when it comes time for your guests to rest their heads.
More Easy Ways to Maximize Your Living Room
- Give your daybed or futon a cozy feel by layering with pretty throw pillows
- Pull your living room seating away from the wall if you can to let the piece really shine
- Anchor your seating in the space with an area rug and/or side tables
For more chic furniture inspiration, head to DHP and find the perfect pieces to complete your small space for the holidays and beyond, one of which could be yours free—see giveaway details below!
Win a furniture item of your choice from DHP up to a $500 value! Click here and share what you love most about your favorite piece from DHP. Winner will be randomly selected on December 6th, good luck!