Okay, the first DIY (actually all of the DIY's) for today's celebration is about as easy as boiling water. We love a good DIY but we aren't huge fans of overly complicated, glue gun burn inducing projects. So today, we're keeping these short and sweet. Bottom line? With a little tape and a little spray paint, we turned these simple Martini glasses into something cocktail dreams are made of...
12" strip of newspaper
Spray Paint (we used Rustoleum fluorescent orange)
1. Tape the piece of newspaper so that it covers the top portion of your glass.
2. The edge of the tape should be placed where you want your paint to stop.
3. From about 6" away spray a very light coat on the base of your glass.
4. Allow to dry for 20 minutes.
5. Repeat with a second coat.
6. Allow to dry overnight.
7. Yeah, it's that easy!
[dotted] Photography, Design & Styling by: Style Me Pretty Living | Martini glasses from: Target | Spraypaint from: Target