Whenever the ladies of Face Time Beauty offer to share their bits of beauty wisdom, we always say a resounding yes. They're no stranger to must-know beauty hacks and today they're showing us how to work a faux bob. Think all the fun of a fresh haircut without any of the commitment that works for any upcoming special occasion. Grab your bobby pins and get ready to work a cute little bob like nobody's business.
1. Prep hair with waves using a 1-inch curling iron and alternating curling direction
2. Create a tight, small ponytail at the nape of the neck
3. Drop remaining hair down and create 5-8 ponytails securing the elastic on the ends of the hair. When wrapping the elastic, wrap until it is tight and on the last loop only pull half tail into the elastic as to create a loop at the end of the hair.
4. Insert a bobby pin into the loop you have created and twist up to secure into the tight pony at the nape. Repeat this step until all of the hair is secured up to a faux bob.
5. Finish with hairspray and pull hair out to balance out the look where necessary.