Over the last couple weeks, we’ve searched high and low for the BEST festive finds this holiday season. But let’s be honest – our gift guides tend to be a little more geared towards the ladies in your life. *Enter* our friends at Mantry who’ve so graciously curated a gift guide for the groom-to-be (or any man, for that matter) on your shopping list. And bonus: every single product is made right here in the USA. Happy holidays, indeed!
1. Wool Throw Blanket // Faribault Woolen Mills // Faribault, MN
For the guy that likes watching the game bunked up on the couch rather than at the sports bar.
2. Copper Beer Stein // Jacob Bromwell // Tempe, AZ
For the guy that likes drinking his craft beer from a well crafted mug.
3. Pok Pok Cookbook // Pok Pok // Portland, OR
For the foodie that isn’t afraid to pass on delivery and make Thai food at home.
4. Axe // Best Made Co. // New York, NY
For the burly friend that doesn’t believe in gas fireplaces.
5. Chowder: Clam Chowder // Bar Harbor // Bar Harbor, ME
He’ll thank you for showing him the best clam chowder out of a can in the country.
6. Golden Tan Men’s Sheepskin Softsole Moccasin Slipper // Minnetonka // Minneapolis, MN
Because every guy wants to keep his feet warm and cozy.
7. Stone Ground Chocolate // Olive & Sinclair // Nashville, TN
Tip him off on the best small-batch chocolate factory in the south.
8. Backpackers Cologne // Juniper Ridge // Berkeley, CA
For the outdoorsman who isn’t afraid to smell like the wilderness.
See our other Holiday 2013 Gift Guides: For the Modern Bride, For the Rustic Bride, Jewelry & Accessories, For the Hostess, For the Party Animal, For the Chef, For the Crafter