Wow, I can't believe it's Friday again already! What a pretty week its been here at SMP! We are super excited to bring you our second Blogger's Challenge and if you missed it last week, you can see the first one right here. Basically, we've asked our favorite bloggers to create a super fabulous buying guide based on a popular SMP wedding so you can pick and choose the details that are just right for your own big day. And now it's Reichal Broussard's turn of Copy Cat Chic! Don't you just love her blog?! Her challenge was to create a buying guide for this gorgeous Austin wedding by The Nichols. Remember that one? It had us swooning for days!
1. A gorgeous pre-made centerpiece from Esty seller Naturodesign using a vintage cheese box is just like the original.
2. Fun and colorful straws with flag toppers make any drink a party.Etsy seller HeyYoYo has a variety of designs and colors to choose from.
3. A brightly striped tie from Sarar just like the grooms adds some cheer to formal attire.
4. These adorable mini chalkboards from Wisteria would make fun table numbers.
5. Glittery Christian Louboutin pumps inspired by the bride's original pair, but with the addition of just hint of color!
6. The handy-work on this gorgeous sash from Esty seller Sol Bijou is just so beautiful and I love the splash of pink, coral and aqua to tie it in with the wedding decor.
7. Vintage looking teal glass vases make perfect vessels for bright florals. Here are a few choices from Amazon: Turquoise Glass Bottle, Turquoise Vintage Glass Bottle and Vintage Turquoise Colored Bottle.
8. Mason jars make cocktail hour a little more casual and fun.
9. I absolutely love the Bow Monde from JCrew bridesmaid dresses they chose because they make the perfect neutral backdrop for all of the fun accent colors surrounding them.
10. Confetti streamers from Etsy seller Pip Squeak and Bean would be such a fun way to decorate and add color to your reception space.
11. These adorable ribbon pennant toppers from BHLDN would look smashing on appetizers or even on the wedding cake.
12. A gorgeous flower girl's dress from Zappos to match the bridesmaid's dress.
Now THAT's a buying guide! A big thanks to Reichel for sharing her talents and taking part of our 2nd Blogger's Challenge! Be sure to check out what else she had to say about the challenge right here on her fabulous blog. And don't forget to check back next week to see who's up for the next challenge! Have a fabulous weekend! XOXO
If you missed any, here are all of our pretty posts from the week:
a cheerfully yellow Maryland fete
a gorgeous Los Gatos affair
a bohemian chic inspiration shoot
a romantic and elegant California wedding
a day full of seven gorgeous weddings
a sweet and very popular barn wedding
a Napa Valley stunner
an elegant beach fete in San Diego
a whimsical Chicago wedding
a romantic, French inspired photo shoot
a classic and stunning Napa Valley fete
a laid back yet gorgeous Jackson Hole wedding
Some fabulous links from around the web:
A romantic Big Sur elopement via Ruffled
A festive and musical NYC wedding via 100 Layer Cake
A pretty day after shoot complete with horses via The Sweetest Occasion
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Little Black Book members…
Kasey Hamel Custom Design + Event Styling
Lillyput Lane Design Company
Jen Lynne Photography
The Flower Girl
Brooke Courtney Photography
Bella Vista Designs, Inc
Crane & Co.
K. Holly Photography
Chris & Adrienne Scott, Photographers
CANDICE&ALISON Luxury Weddings
Secret Diary Designs
The Oregon Olive Mill at Red Ridge
Sandra L. Porterfield Wedding & Event Floral Design
Ryan Ray Photography
Rachel Olsen Photography
All Occasions Event Rental
Hendrickson Photography Weddings
Lotus Hair Studio
Altared Wedding Productions
To apply to become a member of our LBB click here. We’d love to hear from you!
Have a pretty, pretty weekend! See you back here Monday morning. xoxo