Today has been ALL ABOUT JOSE and I'm sure you all are totally fine with that. But we aren't prepared to bid adieu to this Lake Tahoe beauty just yet. We've gathered some steal-worthy finds from around the web perfect for obtaining the same rustic romance that we've just spent hours poring over.
1. Gift your bridesmaids these adorable wraps from J. Crew that not only add a splash of color but act as a cozy shield from the night air
2. We cant think of something much cooler or chic in an oh so rustic way than wood grain invites.
3. Vintage plates add a lovely, eclectic feel to the table. To infuse your wedding table with the same charm try adding a few of these gorgeous plates from Anthropologie.
4. This Vera Wang dress is spot-on for a country fete. Just the right amount of ruffle to bring it to a whole new level of romantic. To get the same feel, try this Mikaella number on for size
5. Adding ribbon is such an easy way to prettify your chairs and make for a festive atmosphere. Grab hues from your color scheme and string them on any and everything your heart desires. Paper Source has a great selection of colors to try.
6. Dress your besties in the palest shades of pink to ramp up the romance factor. Blush colored frocks like this number from Amsale are just what the doctor ordered
7 - 8. Who says a Bride has to stop at one pair of fabulous shoes? Don a chic white pump like these beauties for the ceremony and change into a fun sassy pair to party the night away. A pair of cowboy boots are right at home with this rustic fete
9. No barn wedding would be complete without moss covered letters. And if you don't have green thumb, fear not. We've spotted just the right pair of green endowed monograms here!
10. What little girl (or big girl for that matter) wouldn't want to sashay around in tons of ruffles? This Crewcuts frock is a a ruffle dream.
11. Aside from the gorgeous Bride, the flowers are taking center stage with this fete. To get the look go for big, textured blooms in muted colors. Think peonies and garden roses in mismatched vases.
So there you have it. Some of the bits and bobbles that you can translate into your own wedding. Use one idea or use them all and you will be on your way to rustic fabulousness in no time.