To all those with wedding wishes that extend beyond their own special day, we have an adventure for you! Our friends at Oh So Inspired are giving away a free spot and discounts for this year’s retreat for all those passionate about planning! Whether you dream of joining the industry or if you’re a seasoned pro, this is the opportunity for you! In addition to the free registration, the winner will also bring their vision to life with HoneyBook’s Inspiration to Reality Photo Shoot! Read on for all the details below!
Do you dream about being a wedding professional but don’t know where to start? Are you a wedding pro who want to meet some of the industry’s most successful vendors? Do you want to grow your creative business? Any current or potential wedding professional would be benefit from this opportunity!
The winning board** will receive 1 free registration to attend the Oh So Inspired retreat in Sonoma, California from November 1-4, 2015 (valued at $2850*)!
Oh So Inspired will also take the winning board and bring it to life during the retreat’s “HoneyBook’s Inspiration to Reality Photo Shoot!”
1. Create a Pinterest board by September 4, 2015 – you can create as many as you wish!
2. Name your board and include “Oh So Inspired + HoneyBook” (example, Fresh and Breezy for Oh So Inspired + HoneyBook)
3. Pin away. Create a Sonoma inspired board. It can be formal, rustic, relaxed and elegant – let your creative juices go nuts! It must include HoneyBook’s signature aqua blue in the color palette though! All boards should include at least 15 images (as it’s #OhSoInspired15).
4. On the description of each image, copy the following text: #StyleMe Pretty for #ohsoinspired15 + blog link
5. Once you are done creating your dream board, comment a link to it on this blog post below.
6. Winner will be selected by September 10, 2015 and winners will be announced on September 11, 2015 on Style Me Pretty’s weekly #SMPWedding101 post and contacted via email or phone call.
7.** There will be a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place winner:
1st place winning board will receive 1 free registration to attend Oh So Inspired 15!
2nd place winning board will receive $1000 off the $2850 registration to attend Oh So Inspired 15!
3rd place winning board will receive $400 off the $2850 registration to attend Oh So Inspired 15!
8. Prizes are only valid for Oh So Inspired 2015 in Sonoma and cannot be used for future retreats. Should a winner forego or relinquish their prize, there will not be an alternate winning board.
9. *No lodging or transportation is provided.
About the retreat… Sometimes it’s not finding inspiration, but rather cultivating it from what already exists.
In 2014, Oh So Inspired started when Nancy Liu Chin of Nancy Liu Chin Designs, Mary Phan of Very Mary Inspired & The Sketchbook Series, and Kelly McLeskey-Dolata of A Savvy Event got together to share how each reignited a passion for their work. For Kelly, it meant remembering that her goal was to provide her clients with a unique event – each one a stand-out because of her care and creativity. Nancy needed to challenge herself again – delving deeper to create original designs that might perhaps serve as motivation for others. Mary’s journey took her back to her roots as a sketch artist, but also down a new path as a teacher – her endeavor fueled by the excitement of the students in her classes.
For these women, the inspiration necessary to take their work and business to the next level sparked a desire to bring a different kind of learning. With the success of the inaugural Oh So Inspired retreat in Sonoma, they hope to continue to share with you, a way to find that something within. Perhaps it will click during the sharing of stories, or an AH-HAH moment will strike after hearing one of our presenters speak, or maybe you’ll awaken the inner artist after participating in one of the many interactive lessons. In the end, the goal is for you to see that Oh So Inspired is really just Oh So You… We can’t wait to meet you!
Photography: KT Merry | Event Design: A Savvy Event | Floral Design: Nancy Liu Chin Designs | Venue: Ramekins Culinary Institute & Inn | Calligraphy & Paper Goods: Forever Heyday | Creative Partner: HoneyBook | Linens: La Tavola | Rentals: Blueprint Studios | Rentals: Classic Party Rentals | Table Top Accessories: Pottery Barn | Table Tops: Small Masterpiece