It doesn’t get more festive and celebratory than popping a bottle of champagne. That is, unless you top it with sparkling pomegranate juice and cocktail accoutrements. This pretty number crafted by Kendall Simmons with photos by Alyssa Rosenheck is a Holiday must. From Christmas Eve to New Year’s, you best believe we’ll be poppin bottles and indulging in this delicious sip. Won’t you join us?
|cook time||total time|
- Your favorite bottle of champagne, or any other type of sparkling white wine that you love (Prosecco! Cava!)
- Your favorite brand of pomegranate soda
- Fresh orange
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh thyme
- Pop the top on your champagne! Fill your flute halfway with champagne.
- Add a splash of pomegranate soda to your liking.
- Cut your orange into segments, then squeeze the juice from one segment into your flute.
- Cut an orange segment into a small enough piece to fit into your champagne flute and add for garnish.
- Add a fresh cranberry for garnish.
- Add a single sprig of thyme for garnish.