Meet a festive sip we like to call Winter Water. The Cranberry White Wine Spritzer is as simple as mixing a few ingredients and voila! Instant Holiday in a glass. Give your white wine an easy upgrade with this little number. And for more party inspiration of the holiday kind check out our cocktail party with the most festive of twists right here.
|cook time||total time|
- White wine (About 4-6oz per glass, depending on the size of the glass you're using)
- Seltzer water (chilled. About 1-3oz per glass)
- fresh cranberries (one bag fills about 8 glasses)
- fresh rosemary sprigs (one per glass)
- Fill each glass 3/4 full with white wine, and fill the rest with seltzer water
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of cranberries into each glass
- Top the glasses with a sprig of rosemary!