Organic florals and greenery matched with a bohemian, mid-century flair look amazing all dolled up for this baby shower. And can we talk about the little leading lady? Those Cheeks! She certainly steels the show but the hand stitched heirloom seed favors are a close second. Design and styled by Rook & Rose with photography by Studio 1079, this botanical inspired celebration puts the P in pretty.
- The eclectic furniture + accessory rentals from Bash Specialty mixed seamlessly with the existing decor provided bright pops of colour to help transform the space from its `everyday look`
- Hand painted metallic baby blocks and dinosaurs figurines were fun + functional little toys to have on-hand and doubled as quirky-yet-sophisticated styling accessories.
- This vintage magazine stand doubled as an interactive "gift table" with guest encouraged to help themselves to a classic novel or children’s story and cozy-up during nap time.
- The flower adorned rattan peacock chair provided a comfortable backdrop for Mom`s + babes to have their portrait taken!
- The custom floral font designed by local artist Marla Ebell was used throughout all the paper details including the invitations, welcome sign, menu tent cards, and heirloom seed package guest favors
- Flowers included vintage tea roses, chocolate lace, ranunculus, anthurium, eucalyptus, kumquats and flowering skimmia as well as forest ferns, succulents, sansevieria + blooming jasmine plants .