For those of us who like a classic cocktail but aren’t afraid to shake it up a little, I present to you WINK! Weddings‘ fig manhattan. All the goodness of the traditional manhattan, with a delicious twist. Fig and thyme and bourbon are shaken up and the results are wow-worthy. With photos from onelove photography, you can peek at this cocktail in action over here (excuse me while I swoon over all of the pretty).
|cook time||total time|
- cubed ice
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 1/2 ounce bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounce thyme infused simple syrup
- 2 figs
- one dash orange bitters
- Quarter one fig. In shaker, muddle quartered fig & thyme infused simple syrup.
- Add ice, vermouth, bourbon & orange bitters.
- Shake cold, and strain into chilled coupe. Half remaining fig and use as garnish.