Whenever I entertain, aside from the standard beer and wine, I love to create a signature cocktail. And my go-to summer time cocktail for any gathering is Sangria. Brimming with fresh fruit Sangria is a gorgeous addition to any table, can easily be prepared the night before, and is always a crowd pleaser. Cheers! Truly, MKR
|cook time||total time|
- 4 Bottles of Spanish Red Wine
- 2 Cups Brandy
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (or more to taste)
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 4 Cups Sparkling Lemonade
- Lime, Lemon, Orange, and Apple Slices
- Mix all ingredients (except the sparkling Lemonade) together and chill in a tightly sealed container or pitcher for at least 10 hours before serving.
- Add sparkling lemonade right before serving.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
Photography: Rustic White | Blue Table Settings: One Kings Lane | Candelabras : Dunes & Duchess | Concept & Styling: Mandy Kellogg Rye, Waiting On Martha | Red Chairs: Society Social | Striped Tapers, Vases, Rope Bowl, Tea Towels, Blue Bowls, Glasse: Waiting On Martha | Table & Chairs: Ballard Designs | White Table Settings: Kate Spade New York