Every once in a while, I curse the mega-sweet tooth I’ve been plagued with since birth. But then I remember that it allows me to get embarrassingly excited about fabulous dessert combinations. And isn’t that what lifes about? Unnecessary emotions towards desserts? No? Because I’m so excited about Classy Clutters chocolate chip cookie milkshake recipe I could cry!
|cook time||total time|
- 2-3 chocolate chip cookies from your all-time favorite recipe
- 1-2 scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 cup of milk (or Almond Milk!)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until semi-smooth. I suggest 2-3 cookies per 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Take another cookie and crumble it up into dime size pieces. Mix into the shake with a spoon. This gives you delicious little cookie chunks in your shake.
- Break out the straw AND the spoon and go to town.