I took a memorable (and hot!) trip to Greece after I graduated from university. While I enjoyed a lot of Tzatziki, Souvlaki and Moussaka on my trip, I ordered Café Frappé every chance I got. This simple coffee drink is available on every corner in Greece- you can order it with sugar and milk, or just the coffee. Not your typical overpriced, super sweet, frozen drink from the coffee shop- Café Frappé is a quick, inexpensive, and refreshing summer drink! For more recipes, head on over to Audrey’s!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 heaping teaspoon of NESCAFÉ instant coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (optional)
- 4-8 large ice cubes
- 1 cup of milk (optional)
- Add the coffee , sugar and 3 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker or water bottle.
- Close lid tightly and shake vigorously until you get a good amount of foam.
- Pour into large glass, add additional ice cubes and fill glass with milk. (If you prefer not to use milk, add more water to fill your glass). Enjoy!