When it come to summer cocktail recipes, there are few drinks as refreshing as a Moscow Mule. Vodka, Ginger Beer and lime make a crisp and delightful combination hard to improve on…that was until I tasted a Melon Mule. This cocktail has all of the refreshing summer characteristics of the traditional Mule with a fruity twist!
Muddle fresh cantaloupe and lime juice together with Melon flavored vodka, shake the whole thing over ice, and top with bubbly ginger beer. Served in traditional copper Mule Mugs, a round of Melon Mules will keep you cool all summer long.
|cook time||total time|
- 1 1/2 parts Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka
- 3 parts ginger beer
- 1/4 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- cantaloupe slice for garnish, optional
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice; muddle cantaloupe and juice from 1/2 lime.
- Add in vodka and shake until well chilled.
- Pour into a copper mule mug filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a cantaloupe slice, optional