Popsicles are some of my favorite desserts when the weather warms up – easy to make, with endless options for creative and delicious flavors! This recipe combines a simple yet refreshing limeade with fresh raspberries to make a frozen treat that will leave you cooled off and incredibly satisfied. If you have 10 minutes to prep them, you will be oh-so-happy when these popsicles are ready! For more delicious recipes, head on over to Grandbaby Cakes.
5 Hour/s 10 Minute/s
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup slightly mashed raspberries
- 1/2 cup whole raspberries
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together lime juice and granulated sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Next stir in water and mashed raspberries.
- Drop a few raspberries in each popsicle mold then fill with limeade mixture. Repeat until all popsicle molds are filled then add wooden sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for at least 5 or more hours then enjoy!