I happen to be a sangria girl through and through. I’m unsure if it’s the sweet vs. tart combo that’s won my heart, or the fact that it goes hand and hand with particularly wonderful evenings (think: Mexican date nights with my mister or catch up sessions with girlfriends). But in my mind, sangria = magic. And ONEHOPE‘s guava version, which arrived just in time for Cinco de Mayo, is of no exception!
|cook time||total time|
- 1/2 bottle ONEHOPE Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 bottle ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 1/4 cup cognac
- 1/4 cup pureed guava (use guava juice if fresh guava isn't available)
- 1/4 cup pear juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Thinly sliced orange spheres
- Strained cranberries
- Fresh sage
- Combine ONEHOPE Sauvignon Blanc, 1 cup of the ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine, all of the cognac, guava, pear juice, cranberry juice, sliced oranges and cranberries into one of your sangria bar carafes, stirring as you go.
- Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Serve on the rocks, garnish with fresh sage, cranberries, orange slices and top with a dash of ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine.