With summer just around the corner I’m always in the mood for a light and refreshing cocktail. This triple berry cocktail does just the trick! It’s perfect for a summer picnic with a loved one, or a late night get together – plus all your friends will be impressed by the ombre colors! Make sure you head on over to Weddings to see this cocktail in action! xo, Lisa
|cook time||total time|
- Berry Vodka (we used raspberry, but any flavor will do!)
- Cranberry juice
- Blackberries (for decoration)
- Pour 3oz flavored vodka into a wine or cocktail glass
- Pour in 2oz Champagne
- Pour in 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Top with a skewer of blackberries or raspberries and drink up!
- NOTE: This cocktail is super simple - you just have to do everything in order to get the Ombre color. You can adjust the ratio of alcohol to juice to your liking - just remember to keep things in order.