Mango Mojito, say that 5 times fast! Or better yet, just get out your favorite white rum and make one… fast. I can’t think of a better way to kick off the weekend than with a quick summery cocktail, which makes Krista Perez a weekend genius in my book! Trust me, you’ll be drinking these all season long- so it’s a good time to devote an entire ice cube tray to mint cubes.
|cook time||total time|
- 1 cup fresh mango juice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup lemon-flavored white rum
- 1 sprig of mint
- 2 tbs agave syrup
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Mix together the mango juice and rums.
- In a small blender, blend sprig of mint and agave together to create a mint syrup.
- Pour syrup on bottom of serving glasses and then pour the mango rum mix.
- Garnish with mint leaves.