There’s nothing more symbolic of warmer weather or more refreshing than lemonade. Scratch that- there’s nothing more refreshing than peach lemonade. The tart of lemons combined with sweet Georgia peaches and spiked with a little infused vodka, well you now have the perfect warm weather libation. Cheers!
|cook time||total time|
- 2 ounces peach flavored vodka such as Absolut APeach
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh peach juice or puree
- 3/4 gallon cold water
- thyme to garnish
- In a 1 gallon+ container, place sugar and hot water, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice, peach juice, and cold water, stir. To get 1 cup of fresh peach juice peal 5-8 peaches (dependent on size) and juice in juicer or Vitamix. For a puree simply peal, slice, and muddle.
- Add vodka, stir until well mixed.
- Pour lemonade over glasses of ice, squeeze slice of lemon on top of each, and garnish with a sprig of thyme.
- **If you are using a peach puree rather than peach juice don't add to entire mixture, just muddle and add to each glass before pouring.**