Whether you’re enjoying Sunday brunch, tailgating with friends, or a happy hour libation, there’s never a bad time for a Bloody Mary. Truth be told, I consider myself somewhat of an aficionado. In fact, I’ve been perfecting my recipe for years! Borrowing a little inspiration from the River Run Lodge in Idaho, to The Lantern in Illinois. And after all this time, I finally feel like I’ve perfected it. Enjoy! Truly, MKR
|cook time||total time|
- 4 oz. tomato juice or if you must use a mix, use a good quality mix.
- 2 oz. Titos Vodka
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- Pinch of paprika
- 2+ dashes of Tabasco Sauce dependent on how spicy you like it
- dash of salt
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 oz. Guinness
- Garnishes of your choice
- Any light beer for your side car (every good Bloody Mary has a side car!)
- Suggested Bloody Mary garnishes: bacon, asparagus, pickles, salami, pepperoni, olives, peppers, mozzarella, pickled okra, pearl onions, lemons, limes, artichoke hearts, celery
- Combine everything except the Guinness and garnishes in a shaker filled with ice. Shake, shake, shake.
- Garnish with your preferred then pour Guinness on top, and enjoy.