Had you offered me a cocktail infused with whiskey a few months back, I would have politely declined. But then I went out for dinner and accidentally ordered a whiskey ladden bevvy, and at $10 a pop, you better believe I was going to drink it. And wouldn’t you know, it was delicious! I promise you if said whiskey cocktail is done right, the results are exquisite. And The Urban Grape‘s take is very, very right.
|cook time||total time|
- Half a lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 mint leaves
- .75 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- In a shaker, muddle lemon wedges with mint leaves and simple syrup.
- Add ice and bourbon, shake vigorously.
- Strain over crushed ice and garnish with a tall mint leaf.