Valentine’s Day is on its way and love is in the air! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite cocktails, perfect for celebrating the season of love. This Cherub’s Cup is muddled with fresh strawberries, elderflower liqueur, and finished with a splash of sparkling rosé wine. The sweet flavors of this pretty pink drink certainly live up to its angelic name. For more, head on over to my blog, Freutcake!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 part St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 parts vodka or Gin
- 3/4 part fresh lemon juice
- 1 part muddled strawberry
- Brut Rosé Sparkling Wine
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add chopped strawberries and muddle.
- Add all ingredients aside from the Rosé Sparkling Wine and shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain into cocktail glasses filled with ice and top with a splash of Brut Rosé Sparkling Wine.
- Garnish with a strawberry or a festive stir stick.