This isn’t our first time at the Champagne Jello Shot rodeo but it was certainly the most adorable. Because we gave these little gems a Super Bowl inspired makeover – sort of. Pouring them into tiny beer mugs and keeping the “froth” on top, the result was the world’s most adorable and chic party “cocktail.”
1 Hour/s 40 Minute/s
- 1 package pineapple instant jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- Using a mixing bowl with a spout, combine your instant jello with the boiling water. Stir until jello has completely dissolved.
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes
- Add champagne and stir. Place back in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove your thickened mixture. Hold your bowl about 8" above your containers - ours being tiny beer mugs. Pour into your vessel so that they foam on top. Quickly place your jello back in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, up to overnight.
- When ready to serve pop a cute straw in or tie a small ice cream spoon to the side!