So girls. And boys? If you are really wanting to cheat-cut your way thru a party, (ehem…like our Anti-Super Bowl Party) these little apps are the easiest, most delicious thing ever. We made ours with Niman Ranch pre-made pulled pork and biscuits straight out of a can. Sure you can roast your own pork butt but why bother when there are such delicious options perfect for this application.
|prep time||cook time||total time|
- 1 package Niman Ranch Pulled Pork
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Roll out your biscuit dough to about 1/2" thickness.
- Using a 1-2" cookie cutter, cut out your dough. Place dough circles on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Watch closely so that they don't overcook.
- While the dough is baking warm the pork either on the stove, in the microwave or alongside the biscuits in the oven.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and carefully cut a small sliver off the top to create a flat surface.
- Top with warmed pork and a drizzle of ranch dressing. You could also top with cole slaw or a sweet pickle.
- If you are making ahead, seal the biscuits and store at room temp.