After New Years, the last thing I’m usually interested in in is an alcoholic beverage. But OneHope‘s apple pie sgroppino cocktail is one that even I couldn’t turn down. Whipped to perfection, it’s beyond anything you could probably imagine and I do believe you need one (or three) in your life at this very moment! Plus you can drink easy knowing that you’re boozing for a great cause!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 cups chilled vodka
- 1 pint caramel apple gelato
- 1/2 bottle ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 1 cup ice
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
- 1 thinly sliced apple (for garnish)
- 4 ground honey graham cracker crumbs (for rimmer)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Rim chilled martini glasses with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Photography & Recipe: OneHope