I know that there are plenty of us out there who want to throw one of those picture perfect parties, but we just don’t have the time or energy to make it happen. Enter Hey Gorgeous Events and their INCREDIBLY easy cheat cuts. Whipped up for their West Elm New Years Eve party, you’ll never believe how simple it is to make these single serving sized treats!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 prebaked store bought chocolate loaf cake
- 1 tub of frozen Cool Whip topping
- Hershey's liquid chocolate sauce
- Mini shooter glasses with mini spoons
- Raspberries, sprinkles, oreos or fudge for garnish
- Mix the Cool Whip and chocolate sauce together until the mixture becomes much like chocolate mousse
- Layer crumbled pieces of the chocolate cake into the shooter glass, with the mouse mixture until topped off
- Garnish with fresh fruit, sprinkles, fudge or Oreo crumbles to fit in with the taste of your guests and party!