One of my favourite parts of the holidays is all of the delicious cocktails that happen to come along with it. And now that we’re coming up on Thanksgiving, OneHope’s pear & sparkling cider number has my name written all over it. A splash of this, a squeeze of that, your closest family members and a roaring fire? Well, that’s happiness in cocktail format.
|prep time||cook time||total time|
- 2 cups chilled pear nectar
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey (we used Knob Creek)
- 1 pear, unpeeled and cored cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 2/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cinnamon mixed for rimming
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Rim chilled martini glasses with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Recipe & Photography: OneHope