Let’s face it, nobody wants to be playing bartender whipping up elaborate cocktails all day long. If you’re anything like us, you’d much rather kick back with your family, bevvy in hand. Which is why we decided to concoct a super fancy sparkling cocktail that feels totally festive, yet is a breeze to throw together. Prep the mix before hand, pour into a flute and top with champagne. It’s a party in a glass and it’s a sure hit!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 oz Pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz Ginger liquor such as Domaine de Canton
- Candied ginger (for garnish)
- Drop several chunks of candied ginger into a champagne flute.
- In a separate glass, mix ginger liquor & pomegranate juice, and pour into champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
Photography: White Loft Studio