We’ve got a pretty amazing Halloween party coming up today in just a few short hours, but before we get there we thought we’d share the recipes that really made this party shine. A huge part of me is totally tempted to sneak into my kitchen and whip up a batch of Waiting on Martha‘s apple & bourbon punch immediately. The only thing stopping me is the fact that it’s 9 am right now… and I’m at work… and that could get slightly awkward. But I swear to you, the second the clock strikes 5, I know exactly what I’ll be making. It’s pretty much Halloween in a glass and I’m all for it.
- 1 gallon(s) (16 cups) Fresh Apple Cider (I use Williams Sonoma Apple Cider Mix)
- Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices
- 3 cup(s) Bourbon
- Apple slices for garnish
- In a stockpot combine and heat apple cider concentrate, water, and mulling spices.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 minutes, then add bourbon.
- Garnish with thin cut apple slices and serve.