What's In Gal Meets Glam's Makeup Bag
I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a total creep, so I'm just going to go ahead and creep away. Julia of Gal Meets Glam has the softest looking skin I ever did see. Not only that, bu...
I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a total creep, so I'm just going to go ahead and creep away. Julia of Gal Meets Glam has the softest looking skin I ever did see. Not only that, but she's also a mastermind with that makeup brush of hers, doning a flawless complexion regularly. Truly. Go peek, I can wait! I've always longed to inquire about her daily routine, and have thus made it my mission to unleash her secrets!
1. I discovered Guerlain’s Meteorites not too long ago and love how they finish off my makeup and blend everything together.
2. I love ‘Lash Domination’ because it doesn’t make your lashes clump, but makes them look thick and full.
3. This is my favorite under eye/blemish concealer! It’s not heavy and stays on throughout the day.
4. If my eyes are looking tired and dull, I’ll just dab a little bit of this around them and it instantly brightens them and gives them a luminous glow.
5. I usually switch between wearing blush or bronzer, but this has a little of both. It’s a subtle shade and makes you look like you just spent a week at the beach.
6. This stuff is like heaven on your face. I use it two times a day (morning and night) and it leaves you with silky smooth skin.
7. I never thought of myself having a “signature scent” until I found Diptyque’s “Vetyverio”. It’s not as sweet smelling as my other perfumes, which I love.
8. I’ve been using bareMinerals Original Foundation for 6+ years and I’ve never strayed. It keeps my skin clear and gives the perfect amount of coverage.
9. “Game Changer” is my favorite shade from the Moxie collection. I think that no matter who you are, women always look better with a little color on their lips.
10. I have dark, thicker brows so I never really did anything to them until I found Benefit’s “Gimme Brow”. It has a slightly tinted fiber gel that styles and gently fills in your brows, but still keeps them looking very natural.
11. If I wake up with any puffiness, I’ll put one of these face masks on for 20 minutes. It instantly refreshes and hydrates my skin.
12. I had an esthetician recommend this to me for my dry skin. She explained it as “feeding your face a giant green juice”. I use it a few times a week to replenish my skin full of vitamins.
13. I love Tata Harper’s all natural, non toxic products. This daily cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin and it smells amazing.
14. Everyone always asks me if I have fake lashes on because of this stuff! It really, really works.
Photography & Blogger: Gal Meets Glam | 1. Guerlain Meteorite Pearls: Nordstrom | 2. Bare Escentuals Lash Domination Mascara: Bare Escentuals | 3. Stroke of Light Eye Brightener: Bare Escentuals | 4. Well Rested Face and Eye Brightener: Bare Escentuals | 5. Guerlain Bronzer: Nordstrom | 6. Divine Cream:L'Occitane | 7. Vetyverio Perfume: Diptyque | 8. Original Foundation: Bare Escentuals | 9. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss: Sephora | 10. Speed Brow: Sephora | 11. Ultra Soothing Fiber Mask: Sephora | 12. Arcona Night Worker Repair: Beauty.com | 13. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleaner: Sephora | 14. Lash Enhancing Serum: Nordstrom
Join Our Little Black Book
Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, Original Foundation, Bare Escentuals Lash Domination Mascara, Well Rested Face and Eye Brightener
Arcona Night Worker Repair
Photography & Blogger
Gal Meets Glam
Lash Enhancing Serum, Guerlain Meteorite Pearls, Guerlain Bronzer
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleaner, Speed Brow, Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss, Bear Naked Nail Wipes, Ultra Soothing Fiber Mask