Today I thought it’d be fun to round up a few of the all-time favourite, most pinned and totally worthwhile recipes from Joy the Baker. There’s always a ton of butter and flour flying around my kitchen, and sometimes it’s nice to round it all up and make it extra pretty. It’s not too soon to start daydreaming about weekend baking, so here’s a little inspiration! For more recipe musings, head over to Joy the Baker. The oven is always on.
1. My personal favorite recipe: Black Sesame Chocolate Chip Cookies! It’s an unlikely combination of chocolate, black sesame and soy sauce. Yea! Soy sauce!
2. My most pinned recipe: Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese! Melty cheese meets spicy spinach!
3. The prettiest recipe: Watermelon Sangria! Sangria has never been so pink, so pretty, and so boozy.
4. My most commented-on recipe: Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread! Who knew that cinnamon and sugar were so dang popular!?
5. The easiest recipe ever: Chocolate dipped Bananas! Just dip, freeze, and snack! Also… pistachios class up any and every food situation.
6. The most time consuming but totally worth it: Chai Spices Cinnamon Rolls! These are totally perfect for a Fall weekend breakfast!
Joy the Baker: Photography