We could let our last post slip away without stealing a page from that gorgeous dessert buffet. Namely, the blueberry cheesecake that is causing me to sit on my hands as I type this so I don’t go raid the fridge and make some variations as this sweet cream cheese blueberry filled goodness. Ok not really, but almost. So here you go my friends. The best way to cheat on your diet since these little cakeletts from the lovely dessert gurus of Indulge Sweet Spot with photos from Catherine Guidry.
1 Hour/s 30 Minute/s
1 Hour/s 40 Minute/s
- 1.5 # Cream Cheese
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust in 9” Spring Form Pan
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar then add eggs, one at a time until blended well.
- Fold in vanilla and 1 cup of fresh blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake in water bath for 1 hour @ 325. Cool completely and garnish with remaining ½ cup of blueberries.