I’ve never been a vodka soda girl, just not my thing. I like flavor, sweetness and a bit of color in my cocktail. So when my girlfriend introduced me to this insanely simple and deliciously pink version a few years ago, it was a vodka soda match made in heaven. Plus, how cute is this for a girls brunch or bridal shower? Keep reading for the recipe and head on over to Yours Truly for more fun cocktails!
|cook time||total time|
- Izze sparkling grapefruit soda
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- crushed ice
- Fill glass halfway with crushed ice
- Top with vodka and grapefruit juice
- Finish with Izze sparkling grapefruit soda
- Add a pretty straw and enjoy!
Recipe and Photography: Yours Truly