Continuing our countdown of grandma-approved goodies is a recipe that makes me believe the holidays are right around the corner. They’re the treats my own grammy used to make whenever Christmas rolled around, but let’s be honest, I’d happily eat them any time of year. And thanks to this recipe from Natasha, I’m completely convinced I need these caramel candies in my belly right this second. So if you love as much as me, make sure to leave “VOTE” in the comments…need I remind you a KitchenAid mixer is up for grabs??
- 2 cups of melted caramel
- 1 and a half cups of macadamia pieces (I like to leave some whole)
- 1 cup of crushed toffee pieces (I use my crushed brittle)
- 1 cup of melted dark chocolate for dipping
- Parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Mix melted caramel, 1 cup of macadamia pieces and 1/2 cup of crushed toffee pieces in a glass bowl.
- Spoon tablespoon size clusters onto parchment paper. Place clusters in the refrigerator to harden for about a half hour.
- Dip clusters in dark chocolate and sprinkle remainder crush toffee pieces on each cluster for extra crunch. Yum.
- Makes about 30 clusters. Enjoy!