Bar none, my favourite thing about summer is the thirst quenching, heat relieving cocktails that just so happen to pair with it perfectly. Cocktails like this watermelon (and lime!) cooler, from Pizzazzerie, which is just as tasty as it is pretty (that’s important, you know). Serve these up at your next barbecue and I guarantee you’ll be the talk of the town.
|cook time||total time|
- 4 cups cubed, seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubs
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup rum
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and serve up watermelon lime coolers!
- Garnish with a lime wedge or small watermelon slice.
Design, Styling & Recipe from: Courtney Whitmore of Pizzazzerie