I swear I blinked and Friday was here. Don’t you love when that happens? To celebrate, I’m thinking that I’ll need to indulge in Melissa’s version of a sweet treat. Coined as the cococabana cocktail, this combination of rum and coconut is right up my alley. And really, what’s a Friday without an ice cold coconuty concoction? Cheers friends!
|cook time||total time|
- 1 ounce black spiced rum (we used The Kraken)
- 1 ounce coconut milk
- 1 ounce whole milk
- 1 tablespoon coco lopez
- shredded coconut for sprinkling
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add all of your ingredients
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Sprinkle with coconut for extra points!
Styling, Recipe & Photography: Yours Truly