My mom coffession. I'm not the best at playing. Like imagining that we're princesses that run a doggie spa with a hospital on the side and then the pirates come and we decide that we can be princess doggie spa doctor pirates. I'm just not that good at it. But what I am good at? Crafts. Anything with glue. And definitely anything with glitter. Which means that these two easy breezy art projects are right up my Mother's Day ally. Whether it's a gift for grandma or an activity that you can do on our special day, these are total 4 year old keepers. Click here to see more.
1. Create a design on your paper using your glue. We did a heart, some lettering and of course, a car for the little boy.
2. Sprinkle rock salt on it and let dry for 1 hour.
3. After it's dry, paint the salt only using your watercolor.
4. Let dry completely.
Fabric Squares (12" x 12")
Small Flower Pot
1. Paint a thin layer of modge podge over the back of your fabric.
2. Adhere to the flower pot, tucking and smoothing wrinkles as you go.
3. Once your pot is covered, modge podge the outside of your fabric to seal.
4. Let dry for 1 hour.
[dotted] Design & Styling: SMP Living | Photography: KT Merry