Today we’re talking all things travel and I couldn’t be more excited. We’ve got some incredible travel diaries coming up this afternoon and I’m pretty sure you don’t want to miss em’ (I don’t know about you, but I’m totally living vicariously through our travel posts). In the meantime, we thought we’d round up some of our very favourite travel essentials, SMP styles. While we all know that comfort is of optimal concern when it comes to a long flight, there’s no reason you can’t look chic while doning your coziest threads, and keeping yourself busy to boot. We’ve got all of the bases covered right here:
1. A cozy wrap: because those planes can get awfully nippy.
3. A polka dotted pouch: to round up all of your goods.
4. A bright pink passport holder: to keep your passport in check!
5. An adorable carry on: to hold all of the essentials.
6. Your camera: for documentation, of course!
7. A cute pair of sunglasses: because I swear they are the key ingredient to chic (and hide those post-flight dark circles).
8. A cashmere travel set: not exactly essential, but fun to consider, yes?
9. A colourful luggage tag: so you can instantly spot your suitcase amongst the crowd.
10. A durable, rollable suitcase: a must. Bonus points if it has four wheels. And though they don’t usually come cheap, if you travel often, I promise you won’t regret the investment.
11. A travel journal: to preserve those memories.
12. A toothbrush: to freshen up after a long flight.
13. Stretchy jeans: the ultimate in comfort (and no one needs to know).
14. Earplugs: just in case there are 14 babies on your flight. (It happened to me a few days ago. Yup. I counted.)
15. Slip on ballet flats: to make that security check as breezy as possible.