Lately, our weekends have been filled with all things festive, classic, and pretty. If you haven’t yet noticed, we take Christmas very seriously around here (one look at our Holiday party and you know we mean business!). But today, we want to take a little bit of time to celebrate the untraditional. Because, well, rules are meant to be broken (just don’t tell our moms). We decided to begin with Krysten of Couture Events’ woodland-themed holiday home, beautifully captured by Bryan N. Miller. While shades of cream, pink and gold wouldn’t typically classify themselves as Christmas decor, the hint of sparkle and warmth emanating throughout simply screams festive in our minds. As always, be sure to check out the full gallery for even more!
Feeling inspired? Good. We thought it’d be fun to throw together a quick round-up to demonstrate how you, too, can achieve a similar look in your own home. We focused on soft whites and neutrals but jazzed it up with a bit of rich green garland and splash of glitterly fabulous. On your marks, get set… GO!
1. Some gorgeous garland creates an elegant setting
2. Simple burlap stockings add a natural element to your holiday decor
3. A deliciously scented mercury glass candle, to adorn your coffee table
4. Some unexpected tree ornaments, for a whimsical touch: an adorable owl, anyone?
5. Though fresh flowers are always a treat, consider investing in some quality silk flowers which will last for years to come.
6. A furry throw pillow to layer on that cozy vibe
7. A handful of topiarys, which will never go out of style
8. Set the mood with this stunning silver branch candelabra
9. And don’t forget the piece de resistance: a glamorous gold stool