I am a soup and sandwich junkie. Grilled Cheese and Tomato being at the very top of my list. But after I saw this next little number, I thought that my childhood fave just might be getting a run for its money. Plus, it’s insanely simple which means that you can actually make this with easy to find ingredients and enjoy it on a daily (and I mean daily) basis.
CRANBERRY HAM SANDWICHES with SPICED PUMPKIN SOUP
Teaspoon on mayonnaise
1 slice of Canned or Fresh Cranberry
1. Using a Leaf cookie cutter, cut out 2 pieces of pumpernickel bread for top and bottom portion of sandwich.
2. Mix mayonnaise and fresh pureed or canned cranberry to create Cranberry Aoli
3. Spread Aoli onto leaf cut bread
4. Add Provolone cheese, Ham, and chopped endives to complete sandwich.
1 small pumpkin
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of sugar
1/2 cup of heavy cream
2 cups of chicken stock
Spring of Dill
1. Rinse Pumpkin & roast for 10-15 minutes in small roasting pan
2. Once pumpkin is soft to touch let cool
3. Cut stem off & remove seeds
4. Add pumpkin, and chicken stock , desired seasonings to food processor. Blend to smooth texture
5. Pour in bowl, garnish with dill