We are so excited to share another DIY project from the fabulous ladies of Posh Paperie. These girls are a creative power house and we love, love, love when they include us in their gorgeous projects. Their latest and greatest? DIY Crepe Paper Blooms! They are not only lovely but they also happen to be super versatile. Dress up your favors, add them to your seating cards, decorate your cake table - heck you could even string them down the aisle. The possibilities are endless with these pretties. We'll let Posh Paperie explain all the pretty details...
crystal clear box (can be found at clear bags)
macaroon (or sweet of your choice)
1. cut crepe paper in to 4 x 4 squares; 3 squares per bloom
2. stack 3 sheets and fold in half
3. cut into half circle (round the edges)
4. layer the petals (staggered)
5. pinch from the center (underneath) and twist to secure
6. feather crepe paper with fingers to create a full bloom
7. attach bloom with glue dots (and ribbon, if desired) to top of favor box
*another option: put the bloom on a cake ball lollipop
So adorable and the perfect way to greet your guests at their seat. Huge thanks to Posh Paperie for sharing your DIY prowess and to Jackie Wonders for your lovely photography!
Photography: Jackie Wonders / Concept and Design: Posh Paperie / French Macaroons and Cake Ball Lollipops: My Sweet and Saucy