We just announced that we are turning our From Inspiration to Reality adventures into a regular feature on SMP which I couldn't be more excited about. Such a fun way to get our favorite Little Black Book members to rub elbows with all of you super stylish brides. Plus, it gives us lots of prettiness to write about and it gives you lots of great ideas to bring into your wedding! It's a no brainer!
So in celebration of the new feature, I thought that I would share some of my favorite DIY projects from our last From Inspiration to Reality Shoot! Starting with these really cute, REALLY easy Penny For Your Thoughts Bags! Oh and all of the GORGEOUS photographs are by Justin and Mary Marantz.
It turned out really cute and I was amazed at just how easy these little favors were to create.
8.5" x 11" Full Sheet Label Paper
White Paper Bags (3½-inches x 2-inches x 6¾-inches, found at Michaels)
Large Red Brads (found at Michaels)
1. Print out this template on 8.5" x 11" full page label sheets. Set your printer to the highest print setting to make sure your text is crisp.
2. Using a paper cutter, trim the labels to size.
3. Adhere labels to the center of your white bags, before opening the bags to fill.
4. Fill the bags with your favorite penny candy. We used little gummies that looked just like pennies that we found at CVS.
5. Fold the top portion of the bag over and punch a small hole in the center.
6. Insert your red brads to close the bags and keep them secure.
Next to these cute little bags, scatter a few wishing cards and a tray or a bowl that guests can place them in when they are done.
We've made this super cute wishing cards template for you to use. Just print it out on 8.5" x 11" white card stock and trim down to size. Voila! Coming up next, the super duper cute pie's and coordinating tags!
DIY Candy Favor Bags
We just announced that we are turning our From Inspiration to Reality adventures into a regular feature on SMP which I couldn't be more excited about. Such a fun way to get our favorite Little Black B...