Little Black Book – Membership Perks & Application Instructions
Dear Very Important Vendor,
Our Little Black Book is a thoughtfully edited listing of top quality vendors, a vendor guide intended to be a worry-free browsing experience for our style-savvy, sophisticated readers. Our members enjoy a showcase in keeping with our firm commitment to quality vs. quantity. Our handpicked community of artistic experts enjoy elite advertising space. In an industry saturated with long lists of anybody & everybody, our book is the most thoughtfully edited resource on the planet: a refreshingly couture idea.
Membership Rates: Our modest fee is a one-time up front payment for 12 months. Email us at: email@example.com for current rates and please state your category (e.g. planner |photographer |cinematography |floral etc).
Blog Features: Our filtering system identifies LBB members in our submission tool so their work will not be overlooked. Our editorial team reviews member submissions with great care and consideration, however, we are NOT a pay-for-play system; we select members for our Little Black Book because we are confident in recommending their products and services to our readership. Content published on SMP is entirely at the discretion of the editorial team; they only accept features they believe will resonate with our readers, regardless of membership status.
Content Perks: Members may submit work directly via their private member dashboard; for a declined wedding, members may email our coordinator for feedback (contact information is in the dashboard). Members may also send submissions directly to our coordinator for a preview prior to submitting. Our coordination team saves our members time and provides education per submitting excellent content.
Please submit only exclusive, gorgeous content to Style Me Pretty; by submitting fantastic content in a consistent manner, you increase the opportunity for our editorial team to find something they love.
Thank you for your time and interest! We look forward to considering your application.
Email your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We confirm receipt within 24 hours on weekdays.
Title of Email = Company Name, Category, Studio Location
1. # of years your company has been in business.
2. To date, how many wedding events has your company serviced?
3. Is this your full-time occupation? List other professions and website(s).
4. Your studio address (or addresses). Even for virtual services, we require a physical address.
5. Your website link + any previous website address. Website must be in English or have a translation option on all browsers.
6. Little Black Book Members (if any) who can recommend your work…the more, the merrier:
7. Link to positive reviews from clients via an independent source. If you have a client concern posted online, include a link to your gracious posted response and/or apology, and please explain how you resolved the situation.
8. Total # of Employees + a description of your Professional Biographical Background. This is a chance for you to shine! Please take advantage of this opportunity for us to understand your company’s passion and commitment to your artistry and to your clients.
9. Links to each of your Style Me Pretty Features (if any):
10. Other than your SMP feature links (which are very impressive, indeed), name the single most impressive Press you’ve received, such as a famous client or a highly regarded industry award etc.
Congratulations! By sending us your completed application, you’ve completed the first step toward achieving Little Black Book Membership status, the ultimate vendor affiliation in the wedding industry.
Your physical studio address: We do not guarantee availability in your regional preference, regardless of studio location. We require your studio address for record-keeping purposes. We provide regional availability information only upon application approval.
Our book is research based, and because we receive countless inquiries, we appreciate your patience with our response time.
VENDOR SCREENING INTERVIEW: DO YOU HAVE AN A+++ PERSONALITY?! Wanted: Friendly, warm, pleasant, enthusiastic, passionate, professional personalities! Upon application approval, we require a phone interview with you. This interview step is an essential part of our vetting process! This screening interview helps us determine whether we are entirely confident in recommending your company to our readers. Our members are not a “number” in our book. They are fabulous, talented people whom we respect and admire because they do great work AND they have great personalities to match! We spend hours assessing each potential member to ensure a company is a perfect fit for our special community and our sophisticated readership.
Little Black Book Membership Perks and Benefits
* Our Little Black Handbook, the ultimate guide to submission tips, Dashboard navigation, SMP staff bios and contact information, and other detailed Members-Only information.
* Our coveted Members-Only Badge directly accessible in your Private Member Dashboard.
* Friendly and Professional Members-Only Support Team for any Customer Care and Submission Questions.
* Your Regional Listing Showcase(s) (e.g. Boston MA) or a Specialized Listing (Destination, Broad Region(s), Virtual Services/Shipping Services Guide, Eco Green Guide etc.), depending on your company’s expertise.
* A gorgeous Portfolio/Vanity Page which displays your album, video clips, social media, archived features, contact information and more!
* A dedicated Membership Coordination Team who works closely with members regarding SMP’s submission process, using the private dashboard, portfolio enhancements etc.
* Direct access to your Listing details and portfolio via your Private Member’s Only Dashboard.
* Filtered Submission System and Direct Submission via your Private Member’s Only Dashboard.
* Acknowledgment of your elite Membership Status and impressive display Link to your Portfolio per Featured Posts in which your company is credited. (Please note: Style Me Pretty does not guarantee publication to Little Black Book Members. All content is at the discretion and selection of the editorial team).
* Participation in our exclusive community of topnotch wedding professionals with potential for Content Calls from Abby Larson and her editorial team.
* Dashboard Support Team + Little Black Membership Coordination Team for Content Guidance.
* Master Classes: Education per Social Media, SEO’s, Landing Pages etc conducted by Tait Larson.
The Little Black Book Team