Thank you so much to the always inspiring Gia Canali and Yifat Oren for sharing today’s ridiculously gorgeous wedding with us. We feel really lucky to get to brag about some of our favorite vendors and you two are very high on our list of favorites. I hope that all of you found this wedding as inspiring as I did. And like yesterday’s Lisa Vorce feature, I hope you discovered ideas tucked inside that you can replicate on any budget. I’ve included a few budget ideas below!
The main thing to note when finding inspiration within this wedding is the natural elegance. They looked to the beach…the colors, the textures, the natural beauty…and translated that into each and every detail. Starting with the color palette. With a blend of whites, greens and natural hues the look just faded perfectly into the backdrop.
Next up, the details.
1. If you are getting married at a hotel on the beach, ask the hotel to borrow some of their lounge chairs. They always have extras on hand and although they might make you pay a rental fee, the look will be totally relaxed and chic.
2. Keep the details simple. Look to IKEA for accent pieces like these amazing floor cushions. A runner using plain muslin fabric. Branches instead of flowers to frame the aisle. Think organic, simple and refined. These adorable fans are a pretty affordable accent and your guests will love them.
3. Keep your flowers ultra simple and tidy. Wrap your bouquet in natural linen and twine or leather. With centerpieces, go for simple and low white flowers. Accent with big bowls of styrafome balls wrapped in twine (make your own based on these from Target). You can also fill in with artichokes and other pretty veggies without spending a ton of money.
4. Gift your boys a clean, casual white shirt that they can wear with khaki’s from their closet and a pair of brown flip-flops.
5. Finish off the look by creating wooden signs to mark each area of your wedding. The Ceremony…The Drinks…The Dinner…etc. You can even add in fun things like this couple did like a Jewelry Making station or Domino Dock. White paint on a sturdy wooden board will go a long way for making your affair seem a bit more homegrown, a bit more charming.