SUBMIT WEDDING
View Posts By:

categories

tags

All posts in

"Community"

Louella Press Giveaway

We've had a wave of spectacular (and I mean ah-mazing) weddings for you today... but why stop there?? We wanted to bring you a little something extra special... and thanks to Louella Press, we're going to do it for free. The sister company of Two Paperdolls (a fabulous design studio in its own right), Louella Press is...

Read more...

Crate and Barrel Wedding Giveaway

By now you've probably heard about the beyond fabulous wedding giveaway from everyone's favorite home store and registry destination, Crate and Barrel. It might be the most unbelievable giveaway we've ever seen so we don't want you to miss out on the chance to enter.

So, you want a shot at winning an entire wedding valued at $100,000, complete with celebrity wedding planner...

Read more...

Vistaprint Giveaway!

You know that we seriously heart DIY brides here on SMP. In a big way. It's the perfect handcrafted details, the loving touches that you made while watching TV in your living room, the moments of cutting and pasting, of stamping and sticking...that really bring the charm to a wedding. And when it comes to DIY projects, it's the invitations that completely set the tone. So when Vistaprint approached us about giving away a complete...

Read more...

New England Wedding + Wedding Giveaway Winner!

Yep, you read that right. Not only do you get to swoon over this gorgeous New England wedding, you also get to hear the winners of the wedding giveaway that Jessica's Country Flowers, Justin and Mary Marantz and a whole collection of amazing vendors are gifting two very lucky couples. So let's get to it. First up, the gorgeous wedding that Jessica sent our way to...

Read more...

Wedding Favors ~ A Giveaway From The Left Handed Calligrapher

Winner Announced ~ We have had SO many fantastic entries for Nicole ~ The Left Handed Calligrapher's ~ generous gift. A random number generator had to make the call for us!

Our congratulations to ....... Katie!

Katie says: March 2, 2010 at 8:18 am Love the kegan font; exactly the style I think of when talking hand calligraphy! Our wedding is 12/04/2010 - A...

Read more...

Invitation Giveaway from Elum!

Our days are filled with beautiful couples, talented vendors, breathtaking photos, and lots of wedding eye candy (yes, we get sucked in too). But any time we get to bring you an incredible giveaway is a serious treat. Today one of our favorite invitation designers, Elum is offering not one, but two of you lucky readers a gorgeous letterpress invitation package from their new...

Read more...

Wedding Invitation Discount by Grapevine!

For those of you that don't already know about Grapevine...I'm here to shed some really pretty light. Karen Bartolomei, the talent behind the brand, is one of THE best designers that I've ever met, with an incredible sense of style that is completely unique to this industry. Her invitations are kind of beloved by some of the world's most well known event designers and it's easy to see why. Every wedding invitation, every save the...

Read more...

Google Docs Wedding Tools + A Giveaway!

Here's a little known SMP fact...we use Google for everything. We are actually kind of Google obsessed, from their incredibly easy-to-share and even easier-to-use Google Docs to Google Calendar, which we use for our editorial schedule. The team at Google has served Style Me Pretty well, so our announcement today (which is VERY exciting by the way) is even more thrilling for us.

Google Docs has recently (as in today) launched...

Read more...

Lella Foster Giveaway

We have a real treat for you today... and by treat, I mean a completely fabulous giveaway that is going to make one of you brides a very, very, happy girl. Lella Foster Designs is offering one lucky reader a custom bridal jewelry package valued at $4,500. I promise it's not a typo (I had to check myself when I got the news). Just to give you an idea of the possibilities... feast your eyes on these beauties....

Read more...

A Wedding Giveaway

Yep, you read that right. We are bursting at the seams to announce a wedding giveaway that two insanely generous groups of New England vendors have put together for two (yep, you read that right also...TWO) very deserving couples who are planning a 2011 wedding. This is a BIG deal people and we hope that you'll help us spread the word!

gorgeous arrangement from last year's wedding giveaway by...

Read more...

Giveaway + From Inspiration to Invitation

Remember those amazing invitations that Molly of Paisley Quill crafted for our From Inspiration to Reality feature a few weeks back? Well, she had such a ball, she wants to do it all over again. This time focusing on transforming one of our Style Circle inspiration boards into an...

Read more...

Wedding Invitation Giveaway by Hello! Lucky

It's pretty awesome to click on SMP and see a giveaway for wedding invitations, right? Well, let me just sweeten the pot and tell you that the hosts of the giveaway are none other than the cute, cute girls at Hello! Lucky...one of our all time favorite stationery brands. Their work is a little bit vintage, a little bit modern...and more than anything, it's simply gorgeous. And if it's possible to top the wedding invitations that we...

Read more...

Paloma’s Nest Giveaway

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We are starting off this week on a high note with a giveaway by Paloma's Nest. You know, those perfect little ring bowls that we've been obsessing over for the last year. Caroline, the amazing designer behind the brand, has pulled together a set of 10 bowls that she'd like to gift to one very lucky Style Me Pretty reader. PERFECT for bridesmaids gifts.

To enter, all you have to do...

Read more...

Wedding Party Winners!

Just a quick post for those of you who commented on the Wedding Party Giveaway we held last week. We asked you to share the best part about planning your wedding with all of us... you told us and now we have some winners to announce. Yay!!

1. The winners of free tickets to attend the event (one per reader) are: Nicole Hubbard, amberrae, Lyndsi Thomas, Kaysi Fox, Amber...

Read more...

Wedding Party Palm Beach Giveaway

January 17th, Style Me Pretty will be helping host an amazing bridal event, The Wedding Party, at The Breakers in Palm Beach. We've had lots of responses from you readers in the Palm Beach area who were super excited to check out this affair. It's no surprise, with so many the fabulous wedding gurus in attendance... Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings, Randy...

Read more...

RedBliss Giveaway Winners!

A few weeks ago we held a fabulous giveaway from Christine Traulich of RedBliss. Christine contributed to an amazing coffee table book by by Swarovski called UNBRIDALED: The Marriage of Tradition and Avant Garde. This gorgeous 194-page hardcover is filled with works from world-class talents across the entire wedding spectrum including gowns, jewelry, invitations, cakes and much more.

From Christine...

Happy New Year!  We...

Read more...

Winners and New Challenge!

This is rounding out to be yet another lovely Friday on SMP...despite the fact that it's still pretty darn chilly here in Boston, we've had a day full of stylish wedding inspiration and tasty holiday treats. So we're going to keep the momentum going and announce a brand new...

Read more...

Giveaway by RedBliss

I thought we could start off the day really right...with an absolutely awesome giveaway from one of my favorite people in the wedding industry, Christine Traulich of RedBliss. For those of you that don't know Christine, well she's about as talented as they come. Her invitations and stationery pieces are seriously works of art with every new design better than the last. I have been a longtime...

Read more...

Crate and Barrel Winner!

For those of you that have been holding your breath for the last 6 months...the wait is finally over! It's time to announce the insanely lucky winner of our Crate and Barrel $4000 Shop Card Giveaway. And just in time for the holidays to boot! They say that giving feels so much better than receiving and honestly, I couldn't agree more. I actually teared up a bit when we finally decided on a winner and I got...

Read more...

Vintage Car Banners + A Giveaway

We are totally smitten with these new DIY Garland Kits made especially for your vintage wedding car. The fabulous Renee Armour, one of our very favorite Little Black Book members, and proud new owner of A Bride's Ride is responsible for the total cuteness and we couldn't be more thrilled for her.  The banners actually come complete with a fun saying...

Read more...