It’s not hard to love the weekends, but Saturdays like this one? Well, they are better than most. That’s because we have two brand new advertisers to introduce you to this morning and they are, put simply, amazing. I’m talking the ever-wonderful Boston Avenue Photo Co. and The Original Wedding Soiree - here to spice up your weekend with some gorgeous inspiration, a special offer and a spectacular giveaway. We can’t wait to introduce you, so let’s go!
It goes without saying – we love photography. And in a big, big way. So, when we first spotted the work of Boston Avenue Photo Co., we were instantly obsessed. Even better? One look at their lovely portfolio and you’ll feel the exact.same.way. With images this amazing, you can’t help it. So, head on over to their website for even more gorgeous inspiration – and don’t forget to check out their fabulous offer before you go!
From Boston Avenue Photo Co.… Christopher Jay and Andrew Pateras of Boston Avenue capture the natural and true moments that reflect the excitement and emotions of your special day. We are a small boutique studio with a very unique style of wedding photography. From the smallest element, like seating cards, to the magnificent overviews of your venue… no detail is overlooked. It’s your day, and we’ll work with you to make sure we provide you with the best possible images.
We’ve been shooting for over 10 years and couldn’t imagine a life doing anything else. We’ve been honored with shooting the weddings of some very high-profile couples including:
Maddison Gilmour – Doug Gilmour’s (NHL legend) daughter
Sophie Milman – Juno Award winning Jazz Singer
Daniel Paille – Boston Bruins NHL hockey player
Aanchal Dogra – Miss India Canada (Shot in India)
Julia Black – HGTV Host and Designer
Aphrodite Sahlas – Former City TV News Correspondent
Amanda Singhroy – CBC Reporter/Anchor
Nicole Brewster – CBC Journalist
We’ve been commissioned to capture wedding across Canada, throughout the U.S., U.K., Greece, France, South America, Malaysia, Africa, India and 20 other destinations.
Book Boston Avenue by March 15, 2013 and you’ll will receive a complimentary Engagement Session if you mention this Style Me Pretty post.
Let’s talk inspiration for a moment, shall we? Because there’s an uber-fabulous wedding showcase heading your way, and it’s one you just can’t miss. Yes, I am talking about The Original Wedding Soiree, a day of serious luxury with a Bridal Beauty Bar, a High Tea and a plethora of amazing vendors you NEED to meet. (Seriously.) So, mark those calendars for March 17th, lovelies… and be sure to enter the fabulous giveaway ASAP. It’s amazing.
From The Original Wedding Soiree… The Original Wedding Soiree is a curated and themed wedding showcase for the elite + modern clientele, featuring vignettes + installations.
* Fabulous Bridal Beauty Bar (now in its fourth year!)
* High Tea Seating
* !!NEW + THE FIRST IN ONTARIO!! Inspirational Vignettes + Live Mood Boards instead of the traditional exhibitor ‘booths’
* We will continue the open concept with no piping, black draping, typical sales pitches – we are not providing a flea market/bridal fair for brides & grooms but rather an original, intimate & sophisticated experience
* DIY Workshops
Experience a day of true bridal decadence where you will enjoy full access to the exclusive High Tea Affair at the boutique Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel.
HIGH TEA ADMISSION TICKET – $35.00
* Signature Cocktail upon your arrival
* High Tea Seating with: Assorted Teas, Scones with Preserves & Devon Cream, Finger Sandwiches, and Berries with Whipped Cream
* Entrance to the Bridal Beauty Bar with Pamper + Makeup Stations
* Entrance to all DIY workshops
* A non-traditional runway show while sitting for High Tea
* Original + Innovative Wedding Installations
* Tickets only available in advance and online at The Original Wedding Soiree
* Tickets are not available for purchase at the door on the day of the
Date: Sunday March 17, 2013
Venue: Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
Times: 10:00am to 05:00pm
Leave a comment below letting us know what you look forward to the most at The Original Wedding Soiree | A High Tea affair and a winner will be chosen to receive TWO COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS to the event! (Value $70). The winner, chosen completely at random, will be announced on March 1, 2013. For terms and conditions, click here.