This wedding photographed by U Me Us Studios is a true study in all out glamour. The kind of glamour that starts with a stunning Lazaro gown. Then layered on top there’s touches of blush and gold, gorgeous blooms by Vo Floral Design and a backdrop like the Fairmont San Francisco which is classic as classic can be. For even more, check out the full gallery here.
1. How did you meet and how long was the courtship?
Met through friends in SF at a dinner party, dated about 2 years.
2. Will you please share your proposal story with us?
Proposed at the Marin Headlands, Point Bonita Lighthouse to be exact… overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. Then had a celebratory dinner at Chapeau! after.
3. Did you have any events prior to or after the wedding, i.e. rehearsal dinner, brunch, or other celebrations for your guests and/or bridal party? If so, please describe.
Rehearsal, rehearsal dinner at R&G Lounge, SF. Saturday Brunch, Far East Cafe, SF Chinatown.
4. Tell us why you selected your location(s) and any unique experiences you had as a result.
We like the style/ambiance of the Fairmont Hotel. It is a part of San Francisco history.
5. How did you personalize your wedding?
Made golf-ball bride and groom(cake topper), took photos and used for our own invitations(designed by Rita), designed our own table signs (places we visited over the past 2 years)
6. Tell us about your event in your own words.
We wanted a fun-filled day(week) filled with love, family, and friends. Wish it could have lasted longer!
7. What moments were most memorable?
8. What was your vision in terms of your wedding colors, florals and decor, catering, cake, music…etc.? How did you bring everything together?
We wanted something elegant that ties in with the gorgeous ballroom at the Fairmont, so we chose whites and gold, with a hint of blush for our decor.
9. Any special gifts or favors?
A golden pad lock/key-symbolizing “forever”, and chocolates included symbolizing “sweetness”
Photography: Evonne & Darren Photography | Videographer: Fantasy Sound Events | Floral Design: Vo Floral Design | Wedding Dress: JLM Couture, Inc | Cake: Inticing Creations | Ceremony Venue: Fairmont San Francisco | Reception Venue: Fairmont San Francisco | Wedding Shoes: Gianvito Rossi | Catering: Fairmont San Francisco | Lighting: Fantasy Sound Events | Wedding Favors: Ferrero Rocher Chocolates | Grooms Attire: Black Tie Tuxedos | Groomsmen Attire: Black Tie Tuxedos | Bride's Engagement & Wedding Rings: Tiffany & Co. | Ceremony Musician: Exeter String Quartet | Groom's Wedding Ring: Tiffany & Co. | MC/DJ: Fantasy Sound Events