Nothing quite beats the charm and romantic feel of a garden wedding. There’s just something about saying “I Do” amongst the beauty of nature, you know? This wedding day is set against the greenery of Byron Bay with lawn games a plenty and a wedding that mirrors a really gorgeous dinner party but kicked up a few stunning notches by The French Petal. Sift through image after pretty image by Guy Evans Photography in the full gallery.
From the Bride… While we didn’t have a set theme for the day it was important to us to capture a mood that was rustic and simple but also fitted with the country garden setting. The colours were fresh and garden-like to match this with a heavy focus on white with soft pinks, purples, apricots and a dark plum to bring it all together. We wanted it to feel simple and natural as the venue and Byron Bay are so beautiful in their own right, it was about fitting into the atmosphere of the area and letting the fun happen. Adding to a beautiful day were the incredible staff at Fig Tree who were so kind, friendly and accommodating.
The wedding day featured unique details including:
– A Floral chandelier hanging above the head table
– Post and pre-ceremony pool-side cocktail party featuring record player and vinyl that guests could select themselves
– Lawn games including; Crochet and lawn bowls for after the ceremony
– A local violin/guitar duet which provided music for the ceremony
– A midnight sparkler send-off at the end of the reception
– The most beautiful three tier chocolate mud, lemon and coconut wedding cake elegantly decorated with roses
Photography: Guy Evans Photography | Floral Design: The French Petal | Dress: Rose & Delilah By Jessica Fontaine | Cake: Let Them Eat Cake | Hair & Makeup: Ava Belle | Groom's Attire: Country Road | Celebrant: Michelle Shannon | Bride's Rings: Maytal Hannah | Bridesmaids Dress: Tome | Bridesmaids' Dress: Asos | Ceremony & Reception Venue: Fig Tree Restaurant & Rooms | Groom's Ring: Blue Nile | Music: Byron Strings | Transport: Ballina Byron Mini Bus Hire | Venue & Catering: Fig Tree Restaurant & Rooms